General Election is November 8, 2022!
As a member of the Norris School Board, I will do everything I can to:
- Provide accountability and transparency to the parents and community of the Norris District.
- Empower parents to make the decisions they feel are best for their children.
- Make Masking of children a decision left to the parents.
- Fight to remove anti-American, sexually graphic, and inappropriate materials from Norris.
- Leave Comprehensive Sexual Education (CSE) out of the classrooms, and in the hands of parents, where it belongs.
- Remove discriminatory race based teaching and training (CRT) in our school, including highly divisive and political rhetoric.
The main reason I am running for a seat on the Norris School Board, is to give ALL parents representation, and to advocate on behalf of our great teachers when it comes to the safety, security and education of our children.